Homeschooling is a wonderful blessing!
It’s a great privilege but also a big responsibility to be in charge of your child’s education.
You might feel overwhelmed at times as you wade through all the information out there about home education. How do you choose which curriculum is best for your family? How do you plan out your school day? What about the high school years?
Leaning on the experiences and knowledge that I’ve gained over the 17 years of home educating our four children, I want to come alongside you as you home educate your children: to encourage you as you foster a love of learning and a love for the Lord in your children.
I am available to:
- Help new home educators get started, giving information on what is required by law.
- Provide direction in choosing curriculum and planning your homeschool schedule.
- Help you determine your child’s preferred learning styles and make recommendations on the best curriculum for them based on their learning style preferences.
- Give guidance with homeschooling a struggling learner or a child with learning disabilities.
- Give guidance on issues that come up such as:
—what to do with preschoolers during school hours
—how to handle a lack of motivation
—setting goals for your home school
—getting organized with your school and home
—ESL assistance and tutoring
- Give guidance for homeschooling in the high school years:
—making a four-year high school plan for your child
—requirements for graduation
—PSEO application and requirements
—how to prepare your child for college
Initial Comprehensive Consult: (approx. 2 hours): $75.00
Regular Hourly Fee – $40.00/hour
Location: Skype or Zoom consults are available. Or we can meet in person either at a central location or in your home if you live in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota.
Travel Expenses: If I need to travel more than 15 miles to get to your home, there will be an extra charge for travel expenses.
Click HERE to see recommendations from parents who have met with Kris